Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My birthday-day!!


So its my birthday and i am now 13.For my birthday i got some really cool stuff. From my brother who lives in chicago, he got me a PRO american football helmet. As soon as i put it on i head butted my friend in the head :-)(bad idea).

But the best thing i got was a remote-control tank that fires pellets! It takes 6-8 hours to charge but its so totally worth it.O, yeah and ITS HURTS!

The party thing was at laser quest in carlise which rocks!it is in a underground maze thing with smoke-machines and stuff. You have a pack thing on and a laser gun. The aim of the game is to shoot the other people, and guess who won......o yeah ME! MWA HA HA!!

So the only bad thing is , what am i going to do about the title '12 year olds life'??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, George! A teenager already. Wow. I'd just keep changing the name of your blog to match your age until you hit the year you want to stick with. Love the helmet - the Hawkeyes are having a good season. All the best to you from your aunt and uncle and cousins in New Jersey.

8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home